New Haven, CT
Session dates: July 21 - August 10, 2013
Open to U.S. and international students ages 15-18 (U.S. entering grades 10-12)
|See complete fee information.|
This campus also features a Residential Program for students ages 9-17.
Program at a Glance:
- Improve your SAT or ACT score – the first step into getting into the college of your choice.
- Be prepared to sit the SAT or ACT – take 5 full-length practice tests and learn valuable test taking strategies to ensure you are fully prepared, so when you walk in to the real exam there will be no surprises.
- Make more informed decisions about your future by touring area colleges and universities and speaking to campus admissions officers.
- Have a solid résumé and a polished essay that highlight your strengths and represent the real you.
- Present yourself professionally – Practice interview questions and learn behaviors that will allow you to come across as a desirable candidate.
- Gain the skills and confidence needed to improve your chances for acceptance into the college or university that is the best fit for you.
- Experience independence within a secure environment living in a college dorm for 3 weeks
- Meet other gifted students from around the world who share common interests, abilities, and goals
- Enjoy a variety of fun social activities in the evenings and excursions on the weekends