Day Program Fees
|Day Programs (Full Day)||$95||$2,295|
|Half-Day Programs (AM or PM Only)||$95||$1,098|
|Full-Day Programs||$95 (non-refundable)||$1,000||$1,295|
|Half-Day Programs (AM or PM Only)||$95 (non-refundable)||$500||$598|
* A $50 late payment fee will be incurred if payment isn't made in full 45 days in advance of the program start date. SIG accepts checks, money orders, wire transfers, Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Please be advised that returned checks and declined credit cards will incur a $25 charge per occurrence.
Program Fees Do Not Include:
- The cost of transportation to and from the SIG campus
- Snack for students
- The $95 non-refundable application fee
- The cost of books for selected courses**
- Optional $35 NSGT membership fee
- The optional $75 World Class Coverage Insurance Plan fee.†
- $25 Campus Switch Fee for students who switch campuses after being accepted
**Books will be available for purchase on the day of registration.
†Students may purchase insurance for a nominal $75 fee.
Program Fee Reductions
Earn a savings on your 2015 SIG program fee* if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Returning SIG Residential Student**: $250
- Returning SIG Commuter Student**: $125
- Returning SIG Full Day Program Student**: $125
- Returning SIG Half Day Program Student**: $75
- Sibling of an enrolled Full Day SIG Student: $100
- Sibling of an enrolled Half Day SIG Student: $50
- Attend a second Full Day SIG session: $250
- Attend a second Half Day SIG session: $125
* Discounts cannot be applied towards the application fee. All discounts will be applied to your final balance.
** Returning student discounts only available until April 1, 2015.
Learn about the SIG Refund Policy.