SIG hires on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. We strongly suggest submitting an application at any point in the season due to changes in staff needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about specific position openings.
- Applicants interested in working multiple positions and/or campuses only need to complete one application. You will have the opportunity to choose a 1st and 2nd preference for campus and position during the application process.
- Please review the locations, dates, and positions available for each campus prior to starting the application.
- If at any time you are interrupted during the application process, you may log back in to complete the application. (Please check your email for your login information.)
- Please note that SIG hires on a rolling basis until all positions have been filled. If at any time you are interested in the status of your application or would like to withdraw your candidacy, please email email@example.com.
- Please note: We require a new application for each program year from all applicants to be considered for employment, regardless of whether you are a brand new candidate or a returning applicant/staff member.
Application Instructions for New Applicants
- All new applicants are required to upload a current résumé. Incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
Application Instructions for Past Staff and Applicants
- Candidates who have previously worked with SIG or who have previously applied to work with SIG may log in to the application with their current login and password. Forgot Password?
- After you have logged in, please review your information for accuracy. Please make any changes to your contact information as necessary. You will be asked to upload an updated résumé.
Summer Institute for the Gifted is an equal opportunity employer.